BFS: AR Interactive Job Aids
User Productivity Kits (or UPKs) help you understand how to use the billing module in BFS. These web-based training tools are presented through an interactive online player that allows you to use the billing module in BFS in a simulated software environment. To access the tools, click on the link below.
Online Cash-Handling Courses
The UC Learning Center offers the following online courses related to billing and payment:
- Cash Handling Module 1: Checks and Currency
- Cash Handling Module 2: Accepting Credit Cards as a Form of Payment
- Cash Handling Module 3: Petty Cash Policies and Procedures
- Login to the Blu portal (CalNet ID required).
- Select UC Learning Center from the Self Service area.
- In the Search field, enter the keyword cash handling.
CARS: Campus Accounts Receivables System – Student Billing
Campus staff needing training on CARS in order to perform their job duties should contact the CARS System Administrator via email at email@example.com