The Disbursements Office has campuswide responsibility for the processing, analysis, reconciliation, and problem solving related to accounts payable transactions. We provide systems support, policies, procedures, and training to facilitate the processing of approximately 650,000 annual payables transactions including:
- Non-PO Payment Requests
- Travel & Entertainment Reimbursements
- Other Non-Payroll Disbursements
Total annual disbursements are in excess of $1 billion.We are committed to giving prompt, courteous service to faculty, staff, students, and vendors within the guidelines of University of California policies and in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
Important Direct Deposit Requirements
Compliance Form is required for direct deposits that are followed by immediate transfers to financial institutions outside the U.S.
- Payment Request - Required Supporting Documents
- Foreign Currency Converter
- GLACIER: Guide to Payments to Foreign and California Non-residents
- Tax Reporting Documents - Contact Information
Sales & Use Tax Info
- Sales and Use Tax Rates for California (pdf)
- Sales and Use Tax Codes in BFS
- UCOP Sales and Use Tax Manual
Disclaimer: Links on these pages to commercial sites do not represent endorsement by the University of California or its affiliates.