Signature Authorization Form
The Signature Authorization form is used by the University to identify individuals who have the authority to authorize travel and entertainment expenditures.
This form notes if the individual was delegated the authority to sign for:
- Entertainment (Standard or Exceptional)
- Travel (Standard or Exceptional)
- Payroll Time Reporting Forms and Expense Transfers
- Wire Transfers
- Download the Signature Authorization Form.
- Check the action to be taken (Add, Change, or Delete Signator)
- Complete Section 1 – Signator Information
Enter your Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial, Employee ID, Processing Unit and Authorization Effective Date.
- Complete Section 2 – Authorization Information
- Enter the Business Units, Org Tree Levels and Node Names, and DeptIDs in the rows provided.
- Check the appropriate delegations.
Note: Exceptional authority may be delegated only by the Chancellor.
- Complete Section 3 – Approvals
- Sign the form as it will appear on University documents.
- Department head must print and sign name in appropriate box.
- Provide Department contact information (name, e-mail, and phone) for the signator.
Submit completed form to:
University of California, Berkeley
2195 Hearst Ave., Room 159
Berkeley, CA 94720-1101