Viewing Your Online Earnings Statement
Important Notice: Beginning April 29, 2011 (May 1 paycheck), Central Payroll will no longer print or mail statements to home departments for distribution to employees. All employees may print statements online via the At Your Service (AYSO) website. Employees who receive paper statements were notified in early February 2011 of this change. Information on how to view and print earnings statements, as well as how to reset your AYSO password, is available below.
All employees who set up an e-mail address in AYSO will receive an e-mail notification on payday that their electronic statement is available. Employees may update or add an e-mail address via the At Your Service website by clicking on My Contact Information.
Hiring departments should use the revised Direct Deposit Sign up form (UPAY 544A-1) that excludes the option of a paper statement.
Please contact Central Payroll at email@example.com or call 510-642-1336 if you have any questions about this change.
- Two web services for accessing your Online
- At Your Service Online (AYSO) web site
- Blu web portal (earnings statements prior to August 2009 only)
- How to Reset Your AYSO Password and View Your Earnings Statements Online (pdf)
The majority of employees with Direct Deposit will access their earnings statement from one of two web services:
- At Your Service Online (AYSO) – the Office of the President's Human Resources and Benefits web site for all University of California employees; or
- Blu – the UC Berkeley employee portal (Note: Only contains earnings statements issued prior to 08/01/2009)
Both methods use secure encryption technology and password protection. Both web sites provide information to active employees about current pay period earnings, deductions and payroll taxes.
The At Your Service Online web site provides access to earnings statements back to January 2006. It provides information for the pay period selected and year to date totals.
The Online Earnings Statement accessible via Blu provides access to earnings statements from March 2000 through July 2009.
NOTE: This Web site does not use UC Berkeley CalNet authentication.
- Go to the AYSO web site.
- New Users: Click the 'New User' link and follow the instructions on the website.
Returning Users: Enter your AYSO login ID and password. If you have forgotten your ID and/or password, see these instructions for recovering the ID or password.
- The Main Menu page will display after you have finished logging on to At Your Service.
- Click the Earnings Statement link in the Income & Taxes section, located in the upper right of the page.
- Choose a pay date and to the right, click View Statement. The most recent pay period will display at the top of the column.
Note: Clicking the Pay Date will display a Payment Summary. You must click on View Statement to view the UC Berkeley earnings statement.
- To print the statement, click File at the top left of the page, then click Print.
- To close the statement, click the red X in the upper right of the statement page.
- Log out of AYSO by clicking Log Off in the upper right of the AYSO web page.
NOTE: The Blu portal requires a UC Berkeley CalNet ID and passphrase to authenticate your identity. Please visit the CalNet web site if you do not have a CalNet ID or have forgotten your passphrase.
After you have logged onto Blu and selected Earnings Statement Online, your most recent Earnings Statement will display using the same format as the printed Earnings Statements. You also have the option to select past earnings statements.
Viewing your earnings statement on the Blu web portal
- Log onto Blu (CalNetID and passphrase required).
- Click on the People link at the top of the page.
- Go to the Self-Service area on the upper left of the People page.
- Click the Earnings Statement Online link.
- A new browser window will open. Review the security statement and click the Agree button.
- Select the Pay Period you want to view and click the View Earnings Statement button.
- If you want a printed copy of your earnings statement, you can use your browser's Print command.
For help with your Online Earnings Statement, please contact Payroll (642-1336 or firstname.lastname@example.org).