OPTRS Reference Materials
OPTRS is a distributed, mainframe-based application that is a sub-system of the Payroll/Personnel System (PPS). It allows its users to submit positive pay transactions, payroll time adjustments and expense transfers.
Job Aids (or "How to use the system")
- Payroll and Personnel System (PPS) Instructional Guide
- PPS for Preparers presentation
- Navigation Desk Reference (one page) Word or PDF
- Post Authorization Notification E-mail
- Processing Spot Awards
Adjusting for Temporary Disability Payments
Instructions to adjust for temporary disability payments can be found in the UC Learning Center:
- Log in to the Blu portal (CalNet ID required).
- In the Self Service section, select UC Learning Center.
- In the Search field, enter BECTR809.
Other Temporary Disability Payment Resources
- Workers' Compensation Temporary Disability RX Calculator (Excel)
- Sample – Temporary Disability Salary Overpayment Notice (Word)
- Sample – Negotiated Repayment Plan Memo for Temporary Disability Overpayment (Word)
- Sample – Temporary Disability Salary Overpayment Notice for Separated Employees (Word)
- IDTC (Time Roster) Word or PDF
- IDTC (Leave Roster) Word or PDF
- EDAT (Department Adjustment Transactions) Word or PDF
- EDAP (Additional Pay) Word or PDF
- EDFT (One-Time Payment) Word or PDF
- EDLR (Late/Reduced Pay) Word or PDF
- EDLR Absence Notice (Reduce Pay) Word or PDF
- EDRA (Retroactive Pay) Word or PDF
- EDTS (Single Expense Transfer) Word or PDF