UC Berkeley has chosen electronic direct deposit as the preferred payment method for payroll delivery to employees. Your participation in this environmentally-friendly payment preference will help UC Berkeley meet several key objectives:
- Provide safe and secure methods of payment to employees
- Improve service delivery to employees and campus departments
- Support "go green" sustainability efforts
- Reduce expenses in tough economic times
There are two electronic direct deposit options to choose from:
- direct deposit to your bank account
- the TotalPay® Card
Both offer greater convenience and benefits than paper checks.
Direct Deposit to Your Personal Bank Account
You have the convenience of having your pay deposited to your preferred bank account. No more trips to the bank to deposit or cash your check!
TotalPay® CardIf you prefer not to receive your pay through your bank account, or if you do not have a bank account, the TotalPay Card may be the choice for you. This declining balance Visa debit card is a fast, safe, and secure way to receive your pay. With the TotalPay Card you can not only save time and money but also take advantage of additional convenient services. Learn more about the TotalPay Card.
How to Enroll in Electronic Pay
Enrollment is simple. Please follow these steps for either Direct Deposit to your bank account or to obtain the TotalPay Card.
- Login to Blu (CalNet ID required)
- Click People at the top of the page
- In the Self Service area, select the electronic pay option of your choice (Direct Deposit or ADP TotalPay Card Enrollment)