W-2 DISTRIBUTION INFORMATION
Beginning the week of January 25th,
- Paper W-2s (Wage and Tax Statements) for 2015 will be mailed directly to the employees’ home addresses.
- Employees who requested an electronic W-2 will receive an e-mail instructing them to log onto the At Your Service (AYSO) website to view or print their 2015 W-2 forms.
- Terminated employees’ W-2s will be sent to the home address recorded in PPS (Payroll/Personnel System) as of December 31, 2015.
All Employees will be able to print a duplicate 2015 W-2 after January 31, 2016 by logging into AYSO.
ACCESS YOUR W-2 ON AYSO
Employees can access their W-2 on the At Your Service Online (AYSO) web site.
1. Go to the AYSO web site.
a. New Users: Click the 'New User' link and follow the instructions on the website
b. Returning Users: Enter your AYSO login ID and password. If you have forgotten your ID and/or password, click on "forgot username or password link" on the AYSO website.
2. The Main Menu page will display after you have finished logging on to At Your Service.
3. Click on W-2 link in the Income and Taxes section. All available W-2s will appear.
4. Click on the tax year that you wish to view. The W-2 for the specified year will open. You may print a copy.
5. After viewing/printing the W-2, close the W-2 browser page.
6. To log off, click on Log off at the top right of the AYSO web page.
Paper W-2s (Wage and Tax Statements) are available on the At Your Service Website (AYSO) for a retention period of 4 tax years. Current employees wishing to view/print copies of prior year W-2s can log into AYSO and print copies.
Note: Once the retention period has been reached, employees will no longer have access to the W-2 information. UC Berkeley Payroll will be unable to provide the tax information.
Please contact the Campus Payroll Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you require a Form W-2C.