ALINE CARD BY ADP
The Aline Card is a reloadable, declining balance Visa® debit card. Your pay is automatically loaded onto your card each payday – you have access to your money more quickly than by paper check, you avoid the possibility of lost or stolen checks, and you no longer need to stand in bank or check cashing lines or pay check cashing fees. You do not need a bank account or go through credit approval to get the Aline Card.
With the Aline Card, you can:
- Access your pay at any ATM worldwide.
- Make purchases and pay bills everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
- Get cash back with your personal identification number (PIN) at many stores.
- Quickly get a replacement card if your card is lost or stolen. With the Visa® “Zero Liability” policy, you are protected from unauthorized use of your card.
- Access customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week either online or by telephone (multilingual).
- Get a second card to provide funds to a spouse or family member.
How to Sign Up for the Aline Card
- Complete the Aline enrollment form (PDF) updated 11/12/2015
- Fax the completed form to (510) 643-9339