The Controller's Office provides oversight of various University financial services including financial accounting and controls, accounts receivable, accounts payable, contracts and grants accounting, and payroll.
Our mission is to:
- Deliver efficient and effective financial services
- Support decision-making based on timely and accurate financial information
- Provide best practice financial guidance and consultation
- Promote accountability and the management of risks
- Be an advocate for sensible policies and practices
We invite you to explore this site and hope you find your visit both interesting and useful.