Contracts and Grants Accounting
WELCOME TO CONTRACTS AND GRANTS ACCOUNTING
Contracts and Grants Accounting provides financial and accounting services for sponsored awards.
- Award set up in UC Berkeley's Financial Systems
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Accounts receivable collections
- Cash management
- Audit coordination
- Effort Report coordination
- Campuswide training and technical assistance
Contracts and Grants Account staff strive to efficiently maintain compliance with University policies and procedures, with federal regulations, and with the terms and conditions established by our sponsoring agencies.
- For "real time" expense data use the PI Portfolio tool
- Visit University Development and Alumni Relations for information about gifts and endowments
- For Grant Applications and Agreements go to the Sponsored Projects Office website
- Visit the Industry Research Alliances Office for Industry Sponsored Research information
- UCOP Business and Finance Bulletins may be found on the UCOP website
- Business & Finance Bulletins(link is external)
- Policies Pertaining to Research(link is external)
- Contract & Grant Manual(link is external)
- Research Administration Office(link is external)
FEDERAL COMPLIANCE GUIDELINES
HOW TO FIND YOUR CGA AWARD ANALYST
Go to the Berkeley Financial System and select the RA Grants Workcenter>Award Profile (under Award Information)>enter UCB Award/Contract Number in the Award ID field or the Fund number in the Fund Code field.