Get Your Pay Deposited Directly into Your Bank Account!
UC Berkeley has chosen electronic direct deposit as the preferred payment method for payroll delivery to employees. Your participation in this environmentally-friendly payment preference will help UC Berkeley meet several key objectives:
- Provide safe and secure methods of payment to employees
- Improve service delivery to employees and campus departments
- Support "go green" sustainability efforts
- Reduce expenses in tough economic times
You have the convenience of having your pay deposited to your preferred bank account. No more trips to the bank to deposit or cash your check!
Please follow these steps to enroll in Direct Deposit:
- Login to Blu (CalNet ID required)
- Click People at the top of the page
- In the Self Service area, select Direct Deposit
Non-Represented Student Pay Policy
Effective August 9, 2011, unrepresented students (Personnel Policy, 99) hired for student positions at UCB will only have the option of direct deposit to their bank account or the personal pay card.