Supplier Setup Process
The Accounts Payable Vendoring Team is responsible for finalizing the setup of new suppliers and for updating existing supplier information in the campus's procure-to-pay systems.
A supplier profile must be active before a purchase requisition or payment request can be initiated.
- The campus department identifies the need to purchase goods or services or to issue a payment
- An authorized campus department user initiates an invitation to the potential supplier to register in the Supplier Onboarding Portal
- The supplier submits the required information in the Supplier Onboarding Portal
- The Vendoring Team reviews the setup information and finalizes the supplier profile in BFS
- BFS sends the supplier profile information to BearBuy and the Reimbursement System
- The supplier profile becomes active for use in purchase orders or payment requests