The BFS search feature is available to help you find pages that meet your criteria without having to navigate through the menu structure.
1. Click the 'Search' Button
- Click the 'Search' button from the BFS home page or any page in BFS
- The search button is represented by an image of a magnifying glass and is located in between the 'Home' button and the 'Notifications' button at the top right corner of the screen
- After clicking the search button, the search input field will appear
2. Enter your Search Text
- Enter your search text in the search input field
- Click the 'Execute' button to execute the search
- The execute button is represented by an image of an arrow pointing to the right
3. BFS Returns the Search Results
BFS will return a list of search results that match the search criteria. BFS will only show pages that you have access to.
- In the folder section, you can filter the search results further by module, by selecting the check box next to the module
- The search results are displayed as a list of links in the 'View Search Results' section
- Click a search result link to navigate to that page