Cash Handling and Banking Services


Cash Handling and Banking Services home Bank Deposit Handling Credit Card Merchant Services Electronic Payments Human Subject Prepaid Card Program Petty Cash Program

There are two methods for bank-to-bank electronic payments: 1) Wire Transfers, used for all international transfers and some domestic US transfers under specific instruction and 2) Automated Clearing House (ACH) for electronic payments within the United States. The routing number to identify our bank will differ depending on which payment method is used.

Campus departments expecting to receive an electronic payment should request the sender alert them when a payment is being sent. The campus department should then follow the instructions for claiming the payment when it is received in our bank account.

If the sender requires that an ACH authorization form be completed, contact for assistance.

Funds intended for UC Berkeley Foundation must be directed to the Foundation's bank account (CalNet Login). For assistance with determining if a gift is for the Regents or Foundation, contact your unit's fundraising staff or UDAR Donor and Gift Services.

Bank Name Bank of America, NA
Bank Account Number 01753-80001
Name on Bank Account Regents of the University of California
Routing / Transit (ABA) Number 0260-0959-3 (for wire transfers only)
121000358 (for ACH only)
CHIPS 0959
Physical Address for Routing 100 West 33rd Street, New York, NY 10001 USA
Bank Address 1655 Grant Street, Concord, CA 94520 USA
Organization Sender’s Name
Reference Very important: Include name, email and phone of campus department or contact. Third-party organizations sponsoring students should include the student name and ID number. Students/parents paying a student bill should use International Funds Transfer.
Amount Amount to wire; our bank and intermediary banks may deduct a processing fee