ONLINE TRAINING THROUGH THE UC LEARNING CENTER
- Final Quiz: This quiz must be successfully completed before access to the ERS system can be granted.
- Module 1: Welcome to ERS - How to use the controls and how to login to the ERS System
- Module 2: Introduction to ERS - Introduction to effort reporting, policy, roles, reporting schedules
- Module 3: Setting Up Searches in ERS - Subscribe to a principal investigator's My Projects search, creating a search, manage saved searches
- Module 4: Working With Effort Reports - The effort report list, the review process, tolerance threshold, how to modify and save an effort report
- Module 5: Other Effort Report Options - Cost sharing, adding a sponsored project, multiple certifications, version number of an effort report, recertification process, ERS notifications
- Module 6: The Effort Report Coordinator - ERC departmental management responsibilities, ERC campus responsibilities, notifications, managing the certification process