Updating an Existing Supplier Profile
Existing supplier profiles can be updated by completing and submitting the appropriate form:
- Domestic Supplier Information Update / Substitute W-9 / Electronic Funds Transfer Form
- Foreign Supplier Information Update / Foreign Bank Authorization (Wire Transfer) Form
Use these forms to make changes to:
- Telephone / Fax
- Taxpayer ID Number (Domestic Suppliers only)
- Payment Method
- Payment Instructions (for example: bank account for EFT)
The form uses DocuSign technology to ensure data security and privacy. After completing all of the required fields on the form and clicking the 'Finish' button, you may download or print a copy of the form for your records. The form will route automatically to the AP Vendoring team for review and entry into the procure-to-pay systems. An email confirming the form has been processed will be sent to the signer; please allow up to 10 business days. If more information is needed, the AP Vendoring team will return the form to the signer via email with further instructions.
You will be asked to provide the UC Berkeley Supplier ID Number which can be found:
- On a previous payment remittance advice or check stub
- On a purchase order
- In the email confirming new profile activation through the Supplier Onboarding Portal
- By contacting the campus department you are doing business with
A UC Berkeley staff member cannot submit the form on behalf of the supplier.
Updating an Existing Employee Profile
Submit changes to UC Path.
Updating a Student Profile
Submit changes through Cal Central.
Reactivating an Existing Profile
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Supplier Name
- BFS Supplier ID Number
- “Reactivate” in the Subject Line
Creating a New Supplier Profile
Please refer to the Supplier Onboarding Overview page for more information.
UC Berkeley Supplier Definitions
Company or persons registering their business with UC Berkeley.
Persons to receive only one or more honoraria, prize and/or award, stipend, human subject payment, or reimbursement.
For fees paid by cash or check.